Mudders International originated in Grand Cayman in 1989, being the first band to introduce mud mas to Cayman Batabano Carnival. In 1991, the band crossed over to Jamaica Carnival and in 1994, we begn participating in Trinidad and Tobago's Carnival.
MI prides itself on providing the Ultimate Unforgettable J'ouvert experience to its masqueraders. We offer an all-inclusive package; secured parking facilities, security, costume/t-shirt, premium bar, non-alcoholic drinks, breakfast and your choice of warm mud, paint and cocoa.
- Drink responsibly
- Do not drink and drive; Designate a driver
- Always move around in groups
- Leave your valuables at home
- Do not smear paint on private property
Your package includes:
- Unlimited supply of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Security team
- On-site paramedics
- Mobile restrooms
- Mud, paint, cocoa
- Roaming photographers
- And of course your costume!
Mas Camp Address: Trinidad Northern Rugby Club, Cipriani Boulevard, Port of Spain.
Telephone: 741-7130, 740-0932, 781-1464, 680-0792